Potato 200g, peeled and shredded
Rice Vinegar 4tbsp (Extra 2tsp for soaking potatoes)
Sesame Oil 1tbsp
Chili 1 piece, de-seed and shredded
Salt ½ tsp
How to make it
1. Soak the potatoes with water for 10 minutes. Change the water.
2. Add 2tsp of vinegar to soak for another 10 minutes. Drain well.
3. Fry the chili over medium high heat. Add potatoes and stir well.
4. Add half of the vinegar, sugar and salt, stir quickly. Fry until potatoes are cooked.
5. Before serving, add in the rest of the vinegar. Mix well and enjoy.