Large-sized old gingers 900g
Pork trotters 900g
Shelled hard-boiled eggs 10pcs
Sweetened Vinegar 2L
How to make it
1. Rinse and peel gingers. Rinse again and leave them dry. Bruise gingers. Toast them with a dry wok over medium heat. Then place them in a casserole.
2. Pour in sweetened vinegar. Bring it to a boil with medium heat. Turn to low heat and boil 1 1/2 hour. Turn off heat. Then cook the vinegar and bring it to a boil once every other day. Boil 3 times. Set aside.
3. Clean pork trotters. Put them in a big pot of water and bring it to a boil. Let it boil for 15 minutes further. After that, clean pork trotters and remove all hair. Rinse again and drain them well.
4. Boil the ginger and vinegar. Add pork trotters and bring it to a boil. Turn to low heat and cook for 60 minutes. Then, put in hard-boiled eggs and boil them for 10 more minutes. Turn off heat and let them soak overnight.
5. Bring it to a boil again. Turn to low heat and cook for 30 minutes until the pork trotters are tender. Serve.