Pork belly 300 g
Ginger 30 g
Green onion 5pc
Soy sauce 1 tbsp
Dark soy sauce 1 tsp
Sugar 10 g
Salt 10 g
How to make it :
1. Remove hair on skin of Pork Belly, clean and portion it into pieces
2. Then blanch it in boiling water for 5 minutes and take out for further use.
3. Add some oil to pan and stir fry ginger and green onions. Then add pork belly pieces and stir fry until they turn golden-yellow.
4. Add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, sugar and water.
5. Stew it for 60 to 90 minutes, serve with hot.