Avocado 1 pc
Chicken Breast 200g
Fresh Salad Greens 50g
Virgin Olive Oil 2 tsp
Lemon Juice 1 tsp
Chicken Stock 1 tsp (1 loop)
Black Pepper 1 tsp
Chicken Stock 2 tsp (2 loops)
Black Pepper Pinch
How to make it
1. Marinate the chicken breast with Chicken Stock and black pepper for 15 minutes.
2. To cook the quinoa, use a 2:1 ratio of water to quinoa. Once the water is boiling, simmer until quinoa is tender （about 10 mins） . Remove pit from the avocado and slice. Cut and deseed pomegranate, set aside. Let quinoa cool and set aside.
3. Heat up oil in a skillet over medium high heat, pan fried the chicken breast until both sides becomes golden. Add some water and cover with lid to simmer for a while until the chicken cooked through. Remove from heat and slice the chicken breast.
4. Prepare the salad dressing: mix all seasonings in a bowl.
5. Place salad greens on plate, follow by quinoa, chicken breast, avocado, pomegranate and walnut.
6. Pour in salad dressing. Toss to combine before serving.