Few Sprigs Chinese Chives
Shrimp Meat 6 pcs
Chinese Mushroom 3pcs
Chinese water chestnut 55g
Sliced Ginger 4pc
Minced Garlic 1 tsp
Spring Onion Strips
Egg Wraps: Water 1 1/2 tbsp, Salt 1/8 tsp, Corn Starch 3 tsp
Mixture: Oyster Sauce 2 tsp, Light Soy Sauce 1 tsp, Water 4 tbsp, Sesame Oil 1/2 tsp
Oyster Sauce 1/2 tbsp, Light Soy Sauce 1/2 tsp, Water 5 tbsp, Corn Starch 1/2 tsp
How to make it
1. Beat the eggs. Mix the seasonings for egg wrap then pour it into the beaten egg and stir well. Pan-fry 6 pieces of egg wraps with low heat then leave them aside.
2. Blanch Chinese chives in boiling water until soft. Leave to cool and set aside.
3. Soak Chinese mushrooms in water until soft. Squeeze out excess water then dice them.
4. Dice the shrimps then the Chinese water chestnut, celery and carrot and set them aside.
5. Stir-fry the diced shrimps first, and then the Chinese water chestnut, celery and carrot. Add little salt to taste.
6. Sauté gingers and minced garlic in a pan. Then toss in and sauté Chinese mushrooms. Pour in seasonings and cook for 5 minutes over medium-low heat until the sauce is dried out. Lastly, toss in diced shrimps, Chinese water chestnut, celery and Chinese celery and stir-fry them until the sauce reduces. Dish up and leave to cool.
7. Place appropriate portion of mixture separately on the 6 pieces of egg wraps. Use Chinese chives to tie up the wrap and shape it like a bag. Then steam them for 5 minutes. Cook the thickening and pour it to the plate.